Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lots of new things!

Its been a long time since I have said.... anything! So I will take a quick second to update..

A couple weeks ago Michael and I got to go the Albuquerque temple. Very much unlike my very organized husband, we forgot to stop for gas... (we must have needed the humbling since Michael doesn't forget anything) we had to hitchike and get gas and then get a ride back to our car. It was humbling to say the least, but we met some really nice people. We probably won't be doing that again anytime soon.
Valentines day was great! we celebrated early and my sweet husband got me some roses (just what I wanted) and some other fun things! I got him a card in Spanish, I thought it was hilarious that he couldn't read it... Anyway, I am so lucky to have him as my Valentine :)

Michael and I have a new nephew! Tyson Nate Miller! Born January 28th. He is perfect and we got to go home this weekend to see him and little Lucas! They are both perfect nephews, and probably the cutest. Lucas finally said my name "May-May" Just what Emily called me when she was little. Babies are so much fun!


Oh! Over Christmas break we went skiing! It was my first time, and surprisingly enough I was not uncoordinated as most people had predicted. I had a blast and can't wait to go back! Here are some pics from the fun day!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see an update! Skiing looks like it was fun! Cold, but fun. Ryne and I are going to figure out when we can come see you two. It was so fun to see you over Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete