1. Spring ball has finally started and Michael is having a great time, I am having a great time too! Yesterday we went to the fieldhouse and watched film of his practice together. I love learning new things about football, and he is definitely the one to teach me. I absolutely love watching him play football, I would do it all day if I could! Michael had a real scrimmage this Saturday, and I tried to take pictures, so I will post ones that turned out. The Aggies are also having their spring game on Saturday, May 1st and we are so excited!

(I'll have some bette pictures to post when he plays his spring game)
2. Easter came and went! We dyed eggs and remembered how much we love hard-boiled eggs. Michael dyed me a very cute egg!

3. I started my mother-baby rotation in school and am absolutely loving labor and delivery! I am so grateful that there is a part of nursing that I like!
4. A while ago, we went bowling, Michael did awesome, and I am terrible. We played a bogus round where we bowled with our eyes closed, but on the last one we opened our eyes and Michael bowled a turkey.. AWESOME!

5. School i almost out!!! And this is just how happy we are...
No comments:
Post a Comment