Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back in the SLING of things... and more!!

Well, many things have happened that are definitely blog worthy! First of all, Michael is (well not any more because I am posting this so late) in a sling!! He got hurt during the UNM vs NMSU game... here is the video


On another note, well still about football, here is a video of Michael making a great tackle! Look how fast he is.. geeze.


Next, Michael is all applied to law school! We will find out in mid-January where we are going. I am BEYOND thrilled to be moving. I like where we are now, but I am so ready for something new! If it was the perfect world, Michael would get into texas tech, and we would be back in texas which would make him happy! If the world were also perfect, he would get a full-ride scholarship...unfortunately we know ther world isn't perfect!

Let's see.. this one is about me. I am FINISHED with the didactic portion of school. No more classroom, no more tests. I am in the hospital now! I was very fortunate to get exactly what I asked for. I am working Labor and Delivery. I am so nervous because there are weeks when I work 4 shifts and 3 of them are back to back. Three back to back 12 hour shifts is going to be crazy! But let me just tell you that I am SUUUUPER excited!

Just wanna say again how CUTE my nephews are... and here are some picture of them. We got to see them 2 weeks ago when we went to Carlsbad for Emily's volleyball games! She too is so cute! I love her!!!

Michael and Lucas


Michael and Emily



Jenni and Tyson.. isn't he beautiful? And isn't my sister beautiful?



Next time, I will post about all of my creativity projects that I have done lately!! So keep your eyes open for all the fun things I have made lately!!!

Love,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Texas Tech is great! and so is Lubbock! haha good luck!

    ReplyDelete