Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well well....

Well hello!!

This Christmas was great! We did lots of traveling. We went to Carslbad to help out with wedding plans (my brothers wedding and his perfect wife), then we went to Albuquerque to the wedding, then we went to Midland for Christmas then we went to Carlsbad because long story short, Michael and I had to watch our twin neices (well cousins technically), then we went back to Midland where we drove to Aspen for a week. We then went back to Midland for 3 days then back to Cruces we came! It was a TON of driving, but it was totally worth it! Here are some pictures from the adventure (ps I love aspen and I love skiing!)

The wedding
My sweet little girls who I am crazy about!






Beautiful Aspen







We had SOOOOO much fun in Aspen. The back yard was literally the slopes. Ski in and ski out!! I even went down a black in Aspen! We skiied (spelling?) for 4 days straight and we really had the time of our lives!!

Here are some fun videos from our adentures too!

Michael got some very sweet kisses over the break


haha couldn't control this power..



please enjoy!

Love, your Megan and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment