Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ottoman

I have to hurry because my computer is on the edge of dying and the charger is somewhere that I am unaware of.

Just wanted to post about this cute ottoman that we have. Why do we have it? Well, because I made it.. from scratch! Thats right, got the wood, drilled some holes, tacked it together, got so fabric, batting, foam, and sewed my little heart out! michael was definitely a HUGE help, we had a ton of fun doing it, and I am loving the results!!!! Enjoy! Ps- its a storage ottoman so we can keep our blankets in it!


3 comments:

  1. Whoa!! I'm way impressed!! Might have to learn how you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! I wished we lived closer to each other so you could teach me some of the cool things you do!

    It is crazy how fast 2 years goes by! It seems like we were barely at your wedding!

    ReplyDelete