Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What the heck

I have no idea where the time went these past few months. I feel like I am always working, and Michael is always at school and he always takes the computer with him so I can never update our blog!
Life update time.

We moved into our adorable home in May, and are loving Lubbock (except the wind) but hey, if that's the worst thing about this place then I'd say we are doing pretty good!

I got a job at a hospital working in the NICU. I really do love it. I have been working days since August, and recently got moved to nights (not my choice of course, Have to pay my dues!) I surprisingly love nights, although I can't sleep during the night now on my days off, which is kind of frustrating but I know I will get used to it and figure it out eventually.

Michael is in his second semester of law school and is as busy as ever. Some days he will leave at 6 in the morning and not get home until 10! Talk about a terrible life..just kidding, he likes it.

I bought a super ugly kitchen table and completely redid it, and i love it. However, I really don't like people to eat on it....ya I need to do something about that.
Here are some pictures!
Pretty ugly right? Imagine the table the same color but with terrible burn spots all over!




yes, the fondest memories are made around the table...I just have to let people start sitting around the table to make those memories.
I think its so charming!


Can you see that I distressed the whole thing? Yes.. I worked really really hard on this!

Big news, we are having a baby! I have to share some of these pictures, they are hilarious. We decided to tell our family in a fun way! It was Thanksgiving and we asked my aunt to take a family photo of us (she knew the big news) when everyone was together I thanked everyone for coming and then said, and we are having a baby..then Michael and I smiled at the camera! Every ones reactions were so fun. So here they are.


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPn0_lXbTVE_u_U8qOQVKRVQ-QzpZb_B7oibO0KakBFKGsQriyHm6oMfudBM7dgiZ4sg9U2JfFVCPuN_Q7923Xd54yPooNqfh23iokpUYhDCTDKi0ajy4IqZMRxtYsjYDjJ_srBSvYcKg/s1600/IMG_4651.JPG">







Baby is coming July 20th...(or maybe a little earlier...please? But not too early, gosh i'm picky)

No comments:

Post a Comment